scary story - will smith
daddy can you tell me a story?
oh you wanna hear a story? what kind of story you wanna hear baby?
a scary story
once upon a time there was a kid who wanted nothin’ more than to rhyme
almost like he was born in the rhyme
he thought of his rhymes almost all of the time
and he fought with his mom
his school getting caught with his rhyme book
and he knew he shouldn’t of took it there in the first place
at least he shouldn’t of been sittin lookin there in her face with it
teacher told him get it out of her cl-ss
wicked witch, trick told him that’s probably why you won’t p-ss
now if you shy you won’t last but you’re new
so underneath his breath before he left he said i’m a be richer then you
what you say? she said.
what you mean? he said.
boy don’t you play, she said.
what you mean? he said. d-mnit.
ten minutes later standin up in the principles office
getting handed the phone clammed up cause his father was talking
and he was p-ssed he wasn’t listening to his son.
you testing me? you messin up again
you done boy.
this is just a story about a young man comin up in the rap game
a real scary story
went from rags to riches it has goblins in it haters and witches. uh.
first thing he did was find somebody to give him some money.
he wasn’t stupid but wasn’t using his senses honey.
the guy’s he meant was a little shady, a little funny.
but they gave him the money so they played the record company.
it sounds silly but when he grew up in philly rhymin wasn’t what it is today
deals wasn’t a dime a dozen
today every sister, uncle, or mom or cousin gotta record deal
but for real it wasn’t like that then.
as you could imagine when he started risin to fame and fortune he was
havin started antagonizing the guy’s he was with
at the same time he started realizing
the deal he got from them guys in his eyes didn’t fly with size of his h-ts
he called a meeting to find a solution.
he said i’m gettin beat out of my loot
and i’m not recording no more until we find a solution
the dude’s said we found a solution its this .44
he ran for the door a little shaken
but the next day he found a lawyer, told him the situation
he said i’m breakin this contract for ya
he said how much the lawyer said i’m a charge you a quarter cause i like you
just do me a favor
get your life in order
- слезы (tears) – ic3peak > ic3peak
- model – techno westerns > techno westerns
- broken – soul stainless > soul stainless
- fuck on your bitch – king nat$u > king natu
- rulla på, rulla på – perssons pack > perssons pack
- warriors through endless time – perennial quest > perennial quest
- intro (mag) – joey vantes > joey vantes
- another day, another night – maya lucia > maya lucia
- baby choke me the fuck out – cloud mac > cloud mac
- you’re crazy (spahn ranch remix) – stevie rachelle > stevie rachelle
- fix me – mackenzie nicole > mackenzie nicole
- no pressure (justin bieber cover) – plvtinum > plvtinum
- czy nie – big w > big w
- i’m still in love with you (unplugged version) – new edition > new edition
- people gotta be free – buchanan brothers > buchanan brothers
- move over – wynton marsalis > wynton marsalis
- lvl up – chris nerger > chris nerger
- what if’s – natasha bedingfield > natasha bedingfield
- european monsoon – pagan wanderer lu > pagan wanderer lu
- catch me if you can – saddle club, the > saddle club the