versuri this night in the city forever - the cult
this night in the city forever
all my friends are drunk in a sense of flame
will i see them again?
i dream of dreams to come and temples built with love
i’m not a slave.
this city lights are fading, calling me again
like diamonds in the rain
where prophets tag their name, her rivers filled with shame
few faces stay the same.
the time will never end, the larger truth is in
my skies will show again.
my fire works ignite, the spirit now takes flight
and have the glory fame.
i don’t mess around
throw your weapon to the ground
now, witches gather round
they have to make no sound.
- versuri cool water – fleetwood mac > fleetwood mac
- versuri my pipe – oldgod > oldgod
- versuri king of pain – cadet carter > cadet carter
- versuri wouldn’t it be good (hartmann’s radio mix) – nik kershaw > nik kershaw
- versuri flamme – nachtgeschrei > nachtgeschrei
- versuri kairos – scott free > scott free
- versuri net als pump – smulgang > smulgang
- versuri what is it that tastes like gravy? – tampa red > tampa red
- versuri the garden (part iii) – tea leaf green > tea leaf green
- versuri col freddo – sg8 > sg8
- versuri noi come voi – stadio > stadio
- versuri el arranque – lync maniaco > lync maniaco
- versuri pharisees and false love – kevin kerby > kevin kerby
- versuri neverland – williams kaizari > williams kaizari
- versuri finito – marue > marue
- versuri narrow hours – the fatal flaw > the fatal flaw
- versuri what’s going on (mangini / pop rox mix) – artists against aids worldwide > artists against aids worldwide
- versuri mchngrl vs wlfgrl – machine girl > machine girl
- versuri free louis – adobe house > adobe house
- versuri trippin – @yung activist_yt > yung activist_yt