blackwind - patrick watson
don’t try too hard to catch the winds,
where they are going and where they have been,
don’t try to outrun what the winds are showin’,
just gotta give in to where they are blowin’,
cause who are we?
who are we without the ones we love?
sometimes it blows you down,
and weathers your face and leaves us no trace,
and you find yourself far from home.
well it’s better to move than it stands to when you don’t know
while the rooftops will open the air
for the answer to our lives is blowin’,
around and flying out of control.
alot of things blowin’ us up above the ground
everybody hold on to the ones that you love
blackwind’s blowing in sight of everyday,
don’t waste your time with lonely yesterdays.
everybody smile while the wind blows us around
can’t control the weather just gotta be what you need,
higher in the air everybody give in to the storm
don’t try to hide.
to get yourself away from where we are going.
everybody just climb up today and we’ll go away.
- geografia sentimental – 5 a seco > 5 a seco
- wrekless on my mind – rockstartune > rockstartune
- british weather – decade > decade
- scared – the left > the left
- miles and miles – acoustic – turboweekend > turboweekend
- sheguey 8 (dani alves) – gradur > gradur
- sandy – the firebirds > the firebirds
- ain’t that bad – melissa etheridge > melissa etheridge
- i am a woman, i am – carola > carola
- cygara i pety – ten typ mes > ten typ mes
- father father – chris cash the gifted > chris cash the gifted
- bigger – majic man > majic man
- ich hab gewusst – richter > richter
- calla y me besas – enigma norteño > enigma norteno
- solo tu – eres mi pasion – seguridad social > seguridad social
- shake – the friggs > the friggs
- demasiado sucio – burning > burning
- squirt kings – ksd > ksd
- aldri går du fra meg – impuls > impuls
- reeno – marche arrière – reeno > reeno