on my way - machine gun kelly
okay, now they say home is where the hate is
pulling up high haters
i know, i’ve been on a high a test, caught up in the lights, i’ve been drowned by las vegas.
ain’t it ironic? before i was 21 i put my future on the table and i won
see, they told me life’s a gamble, now this is my casino
make sure my fellows good, now i’m robert deniro,
sipping cleco with the gutta held me down from the beginning,
my team throwin up ls, but it’s funny, ’cause we’re winning,
a million tucked down, soon as i rose from the bottom,
but opinions -ss holes now, everybody gather.
so they ask me why i do it, i do it for the streets
heard mama got out the cradle, man, i do it for the greeds,
man, i do it for the five pack of hanes wife beats
that i wore like errday to show off my brand new ink
sh-t i remember working jobs so i just can hit the dance-off,
never had a date, so i really didn’t dance much.
couldn’t buy my own, so i just borrowed my dad’s tux,
told him keep the loafer, kept it gully with my black chucks.
so we could keep watching the stars, but me, i wanna be ’em
and i just beat the odds, guess we can call it even
’cause he the underdog if i’m flipping pattyes at afudruckers
to live lavish in this motherf-cker, god d-mn.
okay, i heard they want the cl-ssics, my life’s a movie like the truman show, wait on the canvas.
they look at us like we’re a couple boys in the hood,
throw brothers to the end like them boys in the world.
so i light it up for the friday night lights with the team
and a notebook, call it requiem for a dream.
i was super bad in the cl-ss, i just dazed off,
so i play sick and lived ferris bueller day off.
back in coonie high students used to nickname us the goony
every night we blacked out, sh-t, they should’ve called us roofies.
get out the bed, half baked, roll another doobie,
so many snacks up in the house, they call it crib scooby.
blow an oiee and man, man i swear this is good as it gets,
godfather told me keep doing that music sh-t.
he said your piece of the american pie is waiting
from the bottom to the top, almost famous, kells.
- tíbiriri – sabino > sabino
- feelin da feelin – omar the king > omar the king
- reach the goal – danny alv > danny alv
- no sleep – curtismith > curtismith
- problem – d said, kidohil > d said kidohil
- moabi deserts – penny47 > penny47
- trap tola – killa tooma > killa tooma
- ce moment – jeune ras > jeune ras
- noi non ci saremo – 1994 – remaster; – nomadi > nomadi
- fi balek / في بالك – rabah donquishoot (رابح) > rabah donquishoot رابح
- you woulda knew – archibald slim > archibald slim
- friendz’wit’tha’devil – loc saint > loc saint
- maskenball – dame > dame
- fragments – angel nightmare > angel nightmare
- shame – shiindaye > shiindaye
- intro (bumaye 2.0) – eko fresh > eko fresh
- vs. fortis [bonusbattle – jbb 2015] – jay jiggy > jay jiggy
- automatic / hot box (part 2) – athletic mic league > athletic mic league
- where u at? / a song 4 u – kzuh > kzuh
- the essence – metarhythmics > metarhythmics