since i've been loving you - led zeppelin
working from seven to eleven every night,
it really makes life a drag, i don’t think that’s right.
i’ve really, really been the best of fools, i did what i could.
’cause i love you, baby, how i love you, darling, how i love you, baby,
how i love you, girl, little girl.
but baby, since i’ve been loving you. i’m about to lose my worried mind, oh, yeah.
everybody trying to tell me that you didn’t mean me no good.
i’ve been trying, lord, let me tell you, let me tell you i really did the best i could.
i’ve been working from seven to eleven every night, i said it kinda makes my life a drag.
lord, that ain’t right…
since i’ve been loving you, i’m about to lose my worried mind.
said i’ve been crying, my tears they fell like rain,
don’t you hear, don’t you hear them falling,
don’t you hear, don’t you hear them falling.
do you remember mama, when i knocked upon your door?
i said you had the nerve to tell me you didn’t want me no more, yeah
i open my front door, hear my back door slam,
you must have one of them new fangled back door man.
i’ve been working from seven, seven, seven, to eleven every night, it kinda makes my life a drag…
baby, since i’ve been loving you, i’m about to lose, i’m about lose to my worried mind.
- versuri empiernados - el gordito de sinaloa > el gordito de sinaloa
- versuri conjure - dexndre > dexndre
- versuri workin' hard - flacojuice > flacojuice
- versuri bleed for me - no connection > no connection
- versuri интервью (interview) - yanekto > yanekto
- versuri huff it out & tuff it out - my toilet is clogged > my toilet is clogged
- versuri cuckoo (live) - dr. dog > dr dog
- versuri ошибка (mistake) - airb0rn > airb0rn
- versuri spelling & grammar - voo (uk) > voo uk
- versuri no love - dbnair mbw > dbnair mbw