the current - dave mcnamara
you were speaking like the white on waves, my craft is no longer.
i was thinking ’bout the cross town trains, your life is no stronger.
hand-in-hand, let’s leave the water in our past
boat unmanned, our ears deceive us no avast.
we were looking for a sort of way to prolong her
and so we rowed until the light of day, the current can’t save her
silently, the waves took her from me
patiently, my mind let go though gravely.
i don’t know what you’re looking for,
but i hope you find it.
and no matter who you’ve implored,
i hope they denied it
- คนเคยรัก – kacha nontanun feat. og-anic > kacha nontanun feat og anic
- flamingo – far from alaska > far from alaska
- battles, blades & bones – the stone foxes > the stone foxes
- lightning and thunder – meia > meia
- bubalu – dj luian > dj luian
- menino – supercombo > supercombo
- do you love – machineheart > machineheart
- learning – jason gray > jason gray
- broke hoe$ – lil blee > lil blee
- isabella – wiwik sagita > wiwik sagita
- maré – scalene > scalene
- smouldering – the temperance movement > the temperance movement
- you ain’t nobody (’til somebody hates you) – royal republic > royal republic
- make or break – dan + shay > dan shay
- ehsasy – mohamed rashad > mohamed rashad
- dance! – eli shane > eli shane
- you’re a star – madd hatter > madd hatter
- motivos – proyecto pulpo > proyecto pulpo
- stuck – imagine dragons > imagine dragons
- fascination – the beaches > the beaches