think about your troubles - belly
written by harry nilsson
sit beside the breakfast table.
think about your troubles.
pour yourself a cup of tea,
and think about the bubbles.
you can take your teardrops and drop ’em in a teacup.
take em down to the riverside,
and throw em over the east side
to be swept up by a current
and taken to the ocean
to be eaten by some fishes,
who were eaten by some fishes
and swallowed by a whale,
who grew so old,
he died and left his body
to the bottom of the ocean.
now everybody knows that when a body decomposes
the basic elements are given back to the ocean,
then sea does what it oughta:
consume the salty water (not too good for drinkin’),
’cause it tastes just like a teardrop (so you run it through a filter),
and it comes out of the faucet (when it pours into the teapot),
which is just about to bubble.
now think about your troubles.
now, are you sleeping?
can you hear me now?
- тиша (tisha) – аукцыон (auktyon) > аукцыон auktyon
- kasbah – jafumega > jafumega
- devil wears (circle 2 – lust) – doo art > doo art
- second death – i am abomination > i am abomination
- dharma – efe é (uy) > efe e uy
- here – grandee > grandee
- everlasting sorrow – lando > lando
- boku no yume mechakuso mugen waki – arufa > arufa
- vai que tá demais – flow key > flow key
- tony – ice > ice
- brianna’s will – acwolf > acwolf
- turn it around – screeching weasel > screeching weasel
- how many bells? – dump > dump
- drop my top – post malone > post malone
- без сахара(without sugar) – 99.groot > 99 groot
- není limit – nik tendo > nik tendo
- okay!! – iampd > iampd
- tell you nothin – ccapital t > ccapital t
- cenizas – beatboy (mx) > beatboy mx
- fight fare – double j the rapper > double j the rapper