whatever - ambuscade undeclinable
come outdoors, you’ll soon be trashed and
swept away. the thought in your heart.
it makes you so afraid you’ll
never come outside again.
this is a song that i wrote for you,
but you will never receive it.
you always carefully lock your doors.
detest all kinds of whatever. may i persuade
you to go on holding on to this song?
national geographic’s dangerzone isn’t much
of a help. it leaves you pegged down to your
seat at home. all alone
-n-lyse the papers and you’ll conclude that
it’s very dangerous to go outside nowadays.
there is a chance that a plain falls down
right on top of your headwhile you least
expect it to so. but get a grip on your own
life and look way beyond.
you sit hours on your own.
what does it take to get you out of there?
- just as soon as i wound this man – slackeye slim > slackeye slim
- dream – roadtrip (official sus remix) – we the sus music > we the sus music
- love you for eternity – no angels > no angels
- cr24 – новелла (novella) > новелла novella
- γλυκειά μου αγάπη (gham ka fasana) (glukeia mou agapi) – rena morfi > rena morfi
- living through the glass – bright black hole > bright black hole
- better than that – ian mcconnell > ian mcconnell
- a whole lot worse – various artists > various artists
- when the lights go out – jamie lynn spears > jamie lynn spears
- oprah – queue queue > queue queue
- night, the icebreak – descanse em pussy > descanse em pussy
- kind of sick of life – boywithuke > boywithuke
- “im sorry” – sc0tty car0l > sc0tty car0l
- mad & furious – dr. bpm > dr bpm
- gifted – fault lines > fault lines
- collingwood without you (parody) – caden macdonald > caden macdonald
- intro – stoposto > stoposto
- 3 kings – snak the ripper > snak the ripper
- reach down – childsupport > childsupport
- tonight may have to last me all my life (edan remix) – the avalanches > the avalanches